Small and medium-sized companies with international potential can receive support for counselling and assistance in export markets by the Trade Council’s representations abroad.
The Export Start Programme
Through the Export Start Programme, small and medium-sized Danish companies can receive counselling-support from the Trade Council’s competent advisors present in the export markets. The counselling is flexible and individually tailored to the needs of the company.
The Export Start Programme could include, for example:
- Market- and competitor-analyses
- Distributor and partner search
- Counselling on the establishment of a business and market processing
- Information regarding local market conditions and legislation
The Export Start programme consists of 50 to 100 hours of counselling. 35 % of the regular hourly rate is subsidised.
The company must have:
- Fewer than 100 employees
- An annual turnover of less than DKK 150 million
The application form for the Trade Council’s Export Start Programme can be found at virk.dk under Eksportstart. See more on how to apply at eksportraadet.um.dk.
You can also contact the Trade Council directly at 33 92 05 00, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org