Skip to content

visa and residence permits

Below are the answers to some frequently asked questions.The procedures for applying for a visa or residence/work permit are described in detail on the homepage of Danish Immigration Service. Please click on the link below for more information about Visa requirements and other travel information.

Legal travel documents for Croatians travelling to Denmark

The Danish State accepts the Osobna Iskaznica as a legal travel document for entry to and exit from Denmark.

Written statements for Croatian minors travelling to Denmark

Croatian minors travelling to Denmark do not need a written statement when accompanied by, e.g., a grandparent or a school teacher.

Non-Danish citizens holding permanent residence in Denmark, but who has lost his/her residence permit, should contact the Danish Embassy in Zagreb for assistance.