Recrutiment and production in Croatia and Slovenia in the form of sourcing or outsourcing is an option which an increasing number of Danish enterprises are considering and making use of. The Trade Council can assist your enterprise in making the right decisions and implementing them.
Are you considering sourcing or outsourcing?
High production and wage costs in Denmark, combined with growing competition from international markets, are making many Danish enterprises consider entering into agreements with sub-suppliers (sourcing) or moving all or part of their own production (outsourcing) to countries where costs are lower. For many enterprises, the need for consultancy support is greatest before the decision to source or outsource is made – and it is here that the Trade Council can assist you with a thorough analysis of your enterprise’s options.
Get quality consultancy support
When you have made a decision to take a closer look at the opportunities for sourcing or outsourcing, the Trade Council can assist with:
- Choosing a country on the basis of a benchmark analysis
- Formulating success criteria for relocating production
- Preparing profiles of partners or sub-suppliers
- Comparing and choosing potential business partners that match the target profile
- Obtaining price quotations
- Planning market and enterprise visits